Avast Sign in
Avast Account is a portal that is designed for managing your paid subscription, download Avast products, get details about your subscription and a lot more. Hence, account creation and Avast Sign In is an important process for enhancing your experience. For this, you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
Procedure to Create an Avast Account
- First of all, access a web browser on your system by clicking its icon from the desktop or the system tray. For this, you can launch any of your desired web browsers. For instance, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Then, visit the official website of Avast by typing “avast.com” in the address of your browser.
- From the home page of Avast, you have to tap the “Account” option. You can find this option on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the Avast Sign In webpage.
- In the next window, you have to press the “Register” tab from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Now, you will be redirected to the account creation window. Here, you have to provide the below-given details in their respective fields.
- Email Address
Provide the email address that you want to link with your Avast account. This will help you get all the information about your subscription.
Create a secure, unique as well as easy to remember the password for your Avast account. The password you create must contain at least one of each uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Re-enter Password
You are required to confirm the password that you have created. For this, you have to re-type the exact same password as the one that you have created above.
- Now, come back to the account creation window and tap the “Create New Account” button. This is needed for the successful creation of your account.
- After that, Avast wants you to verify your account. For verification, Avast will send you a confirmation mail on your registered email address. Hence, move to your account and open the mail that you have received.
- From the confirmation mail, you have to click the “Verify Email” option. By doing so, your account will successfully get verified.
Avast Sign In Procedure
- First and foremost, open a preferred web browser by clicking the browser’s link that is provided either on your desktop or the system tray.
- Then, you have to enter “avast.com” in the address bar of your browser. This will redirect you to the official window.
- After that, from the home page, you are required to click the “Account” option. This option is located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Now, you will reach the Avast Sign In window. Here, you have to enter the login credentials for the successful signing into your account. First, you have to provide the email address. Make sure you provide the email id that is linked with your Avast account.
- In the next field, enter the password that you have created for securing Avast account. You must carefully enter the password to avoid the errors.
- Once you are done with providing all the information, Avast provides you an option to save your Avast sign in credentials. Saving the credentials will reduce the time of entering them again and again. In order to opt this option, you have to tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox. However, this option is not suggested in using the sharing computer.
- Finally, hit the “Login” tab. This will successfully complete the Avast Sign in procedure and will redirect you to your Avast account.