Creating A Safer World
Avast is a family of comprehensive security solutions that helps the users to keep their system and data protected from various existing and emerging cyber threats. These Avast products and solutions are designed with next-gen technology that offers ultimate protection. For accessing the security, you must have an Avast account. The Avast Account is a portal that allows the users to perform multiple functions such as managing the paid subscriptions, activate your subscription, download the latest version, and much more. For Avast account creation and login, you must visit the “my.avast.com” webpage. You must follow the processes given below for the successful completion of the account creation and login processes.
Procedure to Create An Avast Account
- First and foremost, you have to open a web browser on your system. For this, you have to click the browser icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, you have to visit the Avast login window by typing “my.avast.com” in the address bar. Carefully enter the URL and then press the Enter key.
- In the next window, you have to click the “Register” tab. You can find this option on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the Avast account creation window.
- Now, you are required to provide the profile details that are needed for the creation of your account. In the first field, you have to enter the email address that you want to link with your Avast account.
- Further, you have to create a password for your Avast account. The password you create should contain at least one of each uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. After you enter the password, make sure that Avast will show it as a strong password.
- In the next field, re-enter the password for confirmation. The password you provide in this field must match the one that you have created above.
- Then, press the “Create New Account” tab.
- This will successfully complete the account creation procedure. Now, you are required to verify your account. For verification, Avast will send you an email on your registered email address.
- Now, move on to your email account and open the verification mail that you have received. In the mail, you will find a “Verify Email” link. Click the link for the successful completion of the verification process.
- By doing so, you will get the Registration Complete message on your screen.
Procedure for Avast Login- my.avast.com
- First of all, you have to access a web browser on your computer device. You can open any of your desired web browsers. For instance, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Next, move to the Avast Login web page. For this, you have to type “my.avast.com” in the address bar of your web browser.
- After that, in the login window, you have to enter the email address that is registered with Avast.
- Further, you have to provide the password that was created by you during the my.avast.com account creation. Carefully enter the password as it is case sensitive and even a single mistake will show you the error.
- Once you are done with providing the login credentials in their respective fields, the next step is to tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox. This will save the credentials on your system and will save your time of entering them again and again. However, this is an optional step, you can proceed further with the process without tick marking the checkbox.
- Finally, click the “Login” tab.
- This will successfully complete the Avast sign-in procedure and will take you to your account.
For Avast Login (my.avast.com), you can also use your Google and Facebook accounts. Using them will save your time of creating an Avast account. This will directly link your Facebook or Google account directly to Avast. In order to opt for this option, you have to click the “Login with Google” or “Login with Facebook” option as per your preference. Then, sign in to your account by entering the credentials of the selected account. Further, click the “Sign In” tab and hence, your account will get linked successfully.
Fix the Avast Login Error- Password Reset
The my.avast.com login credentials that you provide are case-sensitive. So, you have to be very careful while you enter the credentials. The credentials you provide must match the one that you have created earlier. Even a single mistake in the credentials you have entered will display the login error. Hence, before you with the troubleshooting steps, you first have to check the credentials you have entered. The email address you provide must comply with the following specifications:
- It must be the one that is associated with Avast.
- All the characters of an email address must be in the lowercase.
- There should not be any space in between the characters of the email address.
However, in the case of a password, make sure that you provide the exact same password as the one that you have created during account creation. After checking the credentials, if the my.avast.com error persists, then you have to create a new password for your account. For password reset, follow the process mentioned below.
- First and foremost, you have to open a web browser by clicking its icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, you have to type “my.avast.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Avast login window.
- In the login window, you have to click the “Can’t access your account” link. You will find this link below the Login tab.
- After that, you are required to enter the email address that is linked with Avast. In case you have linked your Facebook or Google account to Avast, then you have to provide the email address of those accounts.
- Carefully enter the email address and then click the “Send” tab.
- By doing so, Avast will send you a password reset email on the provided email address.
- Now, move on to the linked email account platform. Then, enter the login credentials to access your account.
- Once you reach your account, the next step is to search for your password reset mail. In case you won’t be able to find the mail in the inbox, then you have to look for it in the Spam folder.
- Next, you have to open the mail and press the “Reset Password” tab provided in the mail.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the Create Password window. Here, you have to create a new password for your Avast account. Make sure that the password you create must be strong and unique.
- In the next field, Avast wants you to re-enter the same password. This is required for confirmation of the password.
- After entering the password, you have to click the “Set Password” option for successfully changing the password.
- Now, again reach the my.avast.com window and try signing in to your account using the new password.